Dr. Kenneth C Anderson MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine4003 Kresge Way Suite 312 Louisville KY, 40207
Dr. Kenneth Anderson practices Sleep Medicine in Louisville, KY. Dr. Anderson studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1986
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1986
- Univ Of Louisville Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Louisville Program
Dr. Kenneth C Anderson MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40207Get Direction
Louisville, KY 40207Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth C Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Natural Remedies for Insomnia
What is insomnia?In today's busy world, there are some people who regard sleep as a luxury rather than a necessity. They do not seem to have any issues to spend more hours at work in addition to other activities. Due to heavy workload and other activities, there would be lesser time for a physical...
- Lifestyle Tips for People with Sleep Apnea
People with sleep apnea disorder may not be aware of the problem at all. In most cases, they think they are getting good sleep but are then tired throughout the day. Here are a few ways to help change lifestyle habits to cope with sleep apnea.Lose weightHaving a poor night of sleep induces higher...
- What's so Wrong with Snoring? Why it's Important to Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep is one of the crucial things you'll need to consider when it comes to regulating your health and staying energized. But, there may be some problems you face in the long run, may it be difficulty in sleeping or other types of disorders that can disturb your sleep. What about snoring? While...
- Sleep Apnea Can Directly Affect Metabolism
When To Talk With A Healthcare ProviderGetting enough sleep has been the crying motto of many healthcare providers. There are numerous reasons as to why, but some recent research regarding sleep apnea and the relation to metabolism might just encourage some to address sleeping issues that are...
- The Metabolic and Cardiovascular Costs of Untreated Sleep Apnea
Among many other diseases and conditions that commonly remain unnoticed and are not usually diagnosed at first, sleep apnea has arisen as one of the most dangerous diseases affecting a large percentage of American population. However, whether the person is aware or not about this condition, the...
- Dr. Zaka Urrehman Khan MD100 W Market St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Lebnan Sabah Saad MD4003 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. David Henry Winslow MD1169 Eastern Pkwy Louisville KY 40217
- Dr. Nuzhat A Hasan M.D.250 E Liberty St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Robert John Karman M.D.100 W Market St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Vasudeva G. Iyer M.D.2505 Bush Ridge Dr Louisville KY 40245