John Erickson is a pediatric optometrist practicing in Kansas City, MO. John specializes in providing eye care services to children. As an optometrist, John performs eye evaluations, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. John is specifically trained to examine and treat visual disorders in children. Pediatric optometrists will typically prescribe children glasses until age 12, and around 12 years of age children can be prescribed contact lenses.
Dr. John Erickson O.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. John Erickson O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Technological Advancements That Benefit Everyday Life
The nature of multiple sclerosis is complicated and extremely varied from patient to patient. While some patients experience relatively mild symptoms and maybe only during periods of inflammation or flare-ups, other patients experience symptoms constantly. Sometimes, these symptoms can progress to a...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- Dr. Christina Maria Twardowski O.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Cynthia Lynn Burlingame O.D.11500 W 119th St Overland Park KS 66213
- Dr. Amy Waters O.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Justin Everett Weigel OD11148 S LONE ELM RD OLATHE KS 66061
- Dr. Raymond J Brill OD, FAAO, FOAA5820 LAMAR AVE STE 100 MISSION KS 66202
- Dr. Diane Marie Galbrecht OD395 N K 7 Hwy Olathe KS 66061