Michael N Cho M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY, 10941
Dr. Michael Cho practices Nuclear Medicine in Middletown, NY. Dr. Cho uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 2003
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Michael N Cho M.D.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Michael N Cho M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cho
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Syed Z Jafri M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Viral Ras Sheth MD70 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Maria kristin P Mercado M.D.61 EMERALD PL ROCK HILL NY 12775
- James D Mclaughlin MD155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. John Anthony Markisz MD575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553
- Sandeep Singh M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941