Though I was born in Malaysia, I grew up most of my life in San Jose, CA and attended Andrew Hill High School. I did my undergraduate studies at UC Berkeley and was a member of the Biology Scholars Program. ...
Dr. Hung Thai O.D.'s Practice location
Santa Clara, CA 95051Get Direction
Dr. Hung Thai O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Corwin W Li O.D.2174 Shattuck Ave Berkeley CA 94704
- Dr. Yen-linh Thi Vu O.D.360 Minor Hall Berkeley CA 94720
- Dr. Burton E Worrell O.D.545 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95126
- Dr. Scott P Feldman O.D.100 W San Fernando St. San Jose CA 95113
- Dr. Weyland Dear OD42 S 1st St San Jose CA 95113
- Dr. Ketul Joshi OD130 S Sunnyvale Ave Sunnyvale CA 94086