Dr. James Wallace Eubanks M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery777 Washington Ave Suite #230 Memphis TN, 38105
Dr. James Eubanks practices Pediatric Surgery in Memphis, TN. Dr. Eubanks treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Eubanksdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Pediatric Surgery-Surgery; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. James Wallace Eubanks M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38105Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38105Get Direction
Dr. James Wallace Eubanks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eubanks
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Dr. Max R. Langham M.D.777 Washington Ave Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD, MPH1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Eunice Yuee-dean Huang M.D.777 Washington Avenue Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Martin L. Blakely M.D.7102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Tamarah Jeanette Westmoreland MD PHD262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. John Alexander Sandoval M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045