Allison W. Warren MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology2131 K St Nw Suite 800 Washington DC, 20037
Dr. Allison Warren, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. Her specialties include cardiovascular disease and she currently sees patients in Washington, District Of Columbia. Dr. Warren ...
Education and Training
Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons 1995
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1995
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard Medical School 2001
Allison W. Warren MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20036Get Direction
Allison W. Warren MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Warren
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Alexander Sebastiaan Asser M.D.9901 Medical Center Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Leonard Ilkhanoff MD3300 GALLOWS RD FALLS CHURCH VA 22042
- Jason Mark Rashkin M.D.8008 WESTPARK DR MC LEAN VA 22102
- Mohit Rastogi MD8116 Good Luck Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Seth Joseph Lessner MD110 Irving Street Washington DC 20010
- Abdul Qadir Haji M.D.8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306