Dr. William Holvik is a family practitioner practicing in Visalia, CA. Dr. Holvik specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Holvik possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Sleep Apnea
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD) Affiliated Hospitals
- UCSD-Kaiser San Diego
Dr. William C Holvik M.D.'s Practice location
Visalia, CA 93291Get Direction
VISALIA, CA 93277Get Direction
Dr. William C Holvik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Elizabeth Miyo Sasaki D.O.419 W Murray Ave Visalia CA 93291
- Dr. James William Foxe MD1860 S Central St Visalia CA 93277
- Dr. Divya Pannala M.D.400 East Oak Street Visalia CA 93291
- Dr. Rulon Douglas Owen DO7660 W. CHEYENNE AVENUE LAS VEGAS NV 89129
- Dr. Peter Stephen Caballes MD400 W Mineral King Ave Visalia CA 93291
- Benjamin Joseph Brennan MD5400 W Hillsdale Ave Visalia CA 93291