Dr. Tamir A Miloh MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Transplant Hepatology1919 E Thomas Rd Main Building Phoenix AZ, 85016
Dr. Tamir Miloh is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Miloh specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Sackler Medical School MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Roux-en-Y loop varices in children with portal hypertension after liver transplantation: an unusual cause of "obscure" gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome in children - is conventional liver transplantation always needed?
- Benign liver masses and lesions in children: 53 cases over 12 years.
- Viral upper respiratory infection at pediatric liver transplantation is associated with hepatic artery thrombosis.
- Member North American Society of Gastroenterology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN)
- Member American Association of Gastroenterology (AGA)
- Member American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD)
- Member American Society of Transplantation (AST)
- Member American Liver Foundation-Advisory Board
- Wolfson Hospital - Holon, Israel
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children 2002
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutriti
- (Pediatric Gastroenterology (Pediatrics)), MT SINAI SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, NEW YORK, NY 2004
Dr. Tamir A Miloh MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33136Get Direction
Dr. Tamir A Miloh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miloh
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten-free products on the market today. From the latest gluten-free food to gluten-free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Mark E. McOmber MD1919 Thomas Road Phoenix Arizona 85016
- Dr. Ramon G. Montes M.D.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Mitchell D Shub M.D.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Evelyn Mendez MD1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. Gary H Silber M.D.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Marek Lukacik MD1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202