Dr. Jon H Radnothy DO
Orthopaedic Surgeon2051 Mayo Drive Tavares FL, 32778
Dr. Jon Radnothy is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tavares, FL. Dr. Radnothy specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Radnothy tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Oral Roberts University Biology 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 1994
- Total Knee Resurfacing / Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair (shoulder)
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Carpal Tunnel Release (hand)
- member Florida Osteopathic Association 1993
- member American Osteopathic Association 1992
- member American Oseteopathic Association of Orthopedic Surgeons 1993
- member Florida Orthopedic Society 2010
- member Florida Medical Association 2010
- member Lake County Medical Society 2010
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital Orthopedic Surgery 1992
Experience & Accolades
- Chairman, Medical Review Committee2011 - 2013Florida Hospital Waterman
- Chief, Department of Surgery2003 - 2005Florida Hospital Waterman
- Vice-Chief of Staff2011 - 2013Florida Hospital Waterman
Dr. Jon H Radnothy DO's Practice location
Tavares, FL 32778Get Direction
Dr. Jon H Radnothy DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Radnothy
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Dr. Ronald Moore Chase M.D.97 Amity Street Brooklyn New York 11201
- Dr. James M. Ray M.D.1925 Don Wickham Drive Clermont Florida 34711
- Dr. Donald J Perry MD2051 Mayo Drive Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Carl O Ollivierre M.D.600 North Blvd W Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Vrej K Manoogian D.O.1945 Bay Rd Mount Dora FL 32757
- Dr. Alfred Cook M.D.701 Medical Plaza Dr Leesburg FL 34748