Dr. Jon H Radnothy DO
Orthopedist2051 Mayo Drive Tavares FL, 32778
Dr. Jon Radnothy is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tavares, FL. Dr. Radnothy specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Radnothy tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Oral Roberts University Biology 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 1994
- Total Knee Resurfacing / Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair (shoulder)
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Carpal Tunnel Release (hand)
- member Florida Osteopathic Association 1993
- member American Osteopathic Association 1992
- member American Oseteopathic Association of Orthopedic Surgeons 1993
- member Florida Orthopedic Society 2010
- member Florida Medical Association 2010
- member Lake County Medical Society 2010
Experience & Accolades
- Chairman, Medical Review Committee2011 - 2013Florida Hospital Waterman
- Chief, Department of Surgery2003 - 2005Florida Hospital Waterman
- Vice-Chief of Staff2011 - 2013Florida Hospital Waterman
Dr. Jon H Radnothy DO's Practice location
Tavares, FL 32778Get Direction
Dr. Jon H Radnothy DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Radnothy
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Dr. Ronald Moore Chase M.D.32910 LAKESHORE DR TAVARES FL 32778
- Dr. James M. Ray M.D.1101 Citrus Tower Blvd Clermont FL 34711
- Dr. John A Cowin M.D.600 North Blvd W Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Peter J Mulhern MD8550 Ne 138th Ln Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Donald J Perry MD2051 Mayo Drive Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Cynthia R Harding MD929 N. HWY 441 THE VILLAGES FL 32159