Dr. Mark Haffey is a psychologist practicing in Amherst, MA. Dr. Haffey specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Haffey evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Haffey because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mark D Haffey EDD's Practice location
Amherst, MA 01002Get Direction
Dr. Mark D Haffey EDD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haffey
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Joyce Thatcher139 Sunset Avenue Amherst Massachusetts 01002
- Laura Toro-Nazario235 Maple Street Holyoke Massachusetts 01040
- Genevieve Marie Ryan Other71 Lancashire Rd Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Joan M Copperman PHD40 Wright Street Palmer MA 01069
- Dr. Kent Eric Higgins PH.D.48 N Pleasant St Amherst MA 01002
- Dr. Paul Arthur bryon Pierce EDD20 Gatehouse Road Amherst MA 01002