Dr. David C Rohde MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI, 54311
Dr. David Rohde practices Radiation Oncology in Green Bay, WI. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Rohde specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1987
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1987
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Yield of imaging and scintigraphy assessing biochemical failure in prostate cancer patients.
- Combining intraoperative and conventional external radiotherapy doses: a biology-based approach.
- Second primary malignancies in T1-3N0 prostate cancer patients treated with radiation therapy with 10-year followup.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Radiation Oncology
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics-Radiation Oncology 1988
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. David C Rohde MD's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54311Get Direction
Dr. David C Rohde MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rohde
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Dr. Michael Warren Guiou M.D.1726 SHAWANO AVE GREEN BAY WI 54303
- Dr. Gregory Cooley MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Kenneth Klein MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Richard M Auchter MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Linda Gemer MD1277 Hickory Hill Dr Green Bay WI 54304
- Dr. Sally Schlise MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301