Dr. Nathan Kinneer Friedline MD
Neurosurgeon175 N Medical Drive Bldg 550, 5th Floor Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Nathan Friedline practices Neurological Surgery in Salt Lake City, UT. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Friedline prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Nathan Kinneer Friedline MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Fort Drum, NY 13602Get Direction
TACOMA, WA 98433Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Kinneer Friedline MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedline
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Peter Hanks Maughan MD5171 Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Meic H Schmidt M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Samuel Robert Browd M.D., PH.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Bruce S. Harris MD675 E 2100 S Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Peter T. Kan M.D.Department Of Neurosurgery University Of Utah Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Robert G Peterson M.D.370 Ninth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103