Dr. Nathan Kinneer Friedline MD
Neurosurgeon175 N Medical Drive Bldg 550, 5th Floor Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Nathan Friedline practices Neurological Surgery in Salt Lake City, UT. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Friedline prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Nathan Kinneer Friedline MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Fort Drum, NY 13602Get Direction
TACOMA, WA 98433Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Kinneer Friedline MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedline
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Bruce S. Harris MD675 E 2100 S Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Peter T. Kan M.D.Department Of Neurosurgery University Of Utah Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Peter Hanks Maughan MD5171 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Samuel Robert Browd M.D., PH.D.3125 Kennedy Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Daniel W. Fults MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Mark Alexander Mahan MD50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132