Dr. Eric Halsey is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Halsey specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Infectious Diseases; San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eric Halsey M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. Eric Halsey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What is the Dengue Triad?
Classified as DENV-1, DENV-2, DENV-3, and DENV-4, there are four types of viruses belonging to one group (Flaviviridae) that are responsible for infecting humans with dengue fever. The route for transmitting the virus from one infected human to another is via the bloodsucking bite of the female...
- Lyme Disease: The Signs and Symptoms
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by a bacterium called as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is transmitted to humans via a common tick after feeding on human blood. In most affected individuals, the disease is acute, which is only lasting for a short period of time. But for the rest, the bacteria...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Is Lyme Disease Preventable?
Preventive clothingForests and woodland areas present various dangers, including the possibility of getting bitten by a tick, which can lead to Lyme disease. Thankfully there is a solution to that potential problem, as you can wear appropriate clothing while outside to prevent tick bites.Make sure...
- Promising COVID-19 Treatments
In America alone, we have 645,621 confirmed cases of coronavirus and 52,736 of them have recovered. More and more countries are also reporting improvements when it comes to their statistics. We are slowly flattening the curve. The attempts to address this pandemic are working. The effects of...
- Dr. Robert Holmes DO4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Nicholas G Conger M.D.4881 SUGAR MAPLE DR WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Rini M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Sara Jessica Keiler MD4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Peter James Blatz MD4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Bradley Lloyd Other4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433