Dr. Stephen Xavier Giunta MD
Plastic Surgeon4216 King Street Alexandria VA, 22302
Dr. Stephen Giunta is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Giunta specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Otolaryngology (ear, Nose, Throat)
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Liposuction (tumescent Technique)
- Eyelids / Eyebrow / Forehead Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Tummy Tuck / Mini Tuck
- Cheek / Chin Surgery
- Chemical Peels
- Pubic Lift
- Injectable Fillers
- Male Breast Reduction
- Cosmetic Ear Surgery
- Small Lesions
- Pubic Liposuction
- Skin Therapy
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Board of Otolaryngology
- Professional MemberAmerican Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- FellowAmerican College of Surgeons 1977 - 2002
- Millard Fillmore Hospital General Residency 1966
Dr. Stephen Xavier Giunta MD's Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22302Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Xavier Giunta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giunta
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Macy Hall, Jr.1310 Southern Avenue Washington DC 20032
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.8501 Arlington Blvd. Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Wendell G Miles Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815