Dr. James Meyers practices Periodontics in Pittsburgh, PA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Meyers has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Meyers provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. James H. Meyers D.M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. James H. Meyers D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- Diabetes Drug May Help Prevent Parkinson's, Study Shows
Drugs used to treat type 2 diabetes, belonging to a class called glitazones (GTZs) may reduce the risk of Parkinson’s by as much as 28 percent, a study suggests. It was a large scale study done by analyzing more than 100 million prescriptions. ...
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Detail
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a chronic digestive problem that affects the lower esophageal sphincter, resulting in the reflux of acid into the esophagus causing heartburn. It is also known as reflux esophagitis.Between the stomach and the esophagus is a ring of muscles that act as a sphincter,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Michael C Stypula D.D.S., M.D.S.2555 Washington Road Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Mark Jerome Weingarden DMD4290 William Flynn Hwy Allison Park PA 15101
- Dr. Ali Seyedain DMD, MDS3501 Terrace Street Pittsburgh PA 15261
- Dr. Amber Marie sabbatini Foronda D.M.D.1326 Freeport Road Pittsburgh PA 15238
- Dr. Garry J Bloch DMD355 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Mr. John L. Barczynski DMD710 Thompson Ave McKees Rocks PA 15136