Dr. David Klump DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics7501 Golden Valley Rd Minneapolis MN, 55427
Dr. David Klump practices Periodontics in Minneapolis, MN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Klump has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Klump provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. David Klump DDS's Practice location
Dr. David Klump DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klump
- Cracking the Case of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia (FM) is musculoskeletal syndrome that causes widespread pain in the joints and muscles coupled with intense fatigue, sleep, mood and memory issues. More than twelve million people suffer from FM syndrome with most of the affected being women between the ages of twenty-five and sixty....
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Diet After Gallbladder Surgery
The surgical procedure that is performed to get rid of a damaged gallbladder is known as 'Cholecystectomy'. According to a study done by the University of Maryland Medical Center, cholecystectomy is one of the most common procedures among American women.After a cholecystectomy, you may experience...
- Is Chickenpox a Viral Infection?
Chickenpox is caused by a virus, called the varicella zoster virus, which causes people to become infected after being in contact with an infected child or adult. Being an airborne disease, chickenpox spreads easily and rapidly through sneezing and coughing, as well as through direct contact with...
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are some people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people around them.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes. Leaves fall, and lands...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. George M Morarasu DDS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Ivan P Streif D.D.S.13998 Maple Knoll Way Osseo MN 55369
- Dr. Anthony John Skinner DDS6600 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Daniel Skaar Other1630 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Mr. Andres Roberto Sanchez DDS800 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie MN 55344