Dr. Matthew Bennett is a Dentist practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Bennett specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2003
Dr. Matthew Calhoun Bennett D.M.D.'s Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36106Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Calhoun Bennett D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Brock C Miller DDS1803 Station Drive Prattville AL 36066
- Mr. Kim Pierson Kornegay DMD711 Kornegay Drive Prattville AL 36066
- Dr. Mark B. Tickle DMD711 Kornegay Dr Prattville AL 36066
- Mr. David Manuel Cawley DDS901b East South Boulevard Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Robert Darren Dillon DMD4730 Woodmere Blvd Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Julia Eileen isherwood Schreiber D.M.D.5833 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36117