Dr. Kolleen Burnett is a pediatrician practicing in Fort Madison, IA. Dr. Burnett is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Burnett diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Burnett can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1999
- Ear Infection
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Kolleen Burnett's Practice location
Fort Madison, IA 52627Get Direction
Pontiac, IL 61764Get Direction
Kolleen Burnett's reviewsWrite Review
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Frances May Jackson1223 South Gear Avenue West Burlington Iowa 52655-1685
- Dr. Gregory F Gorski M.D.455 S Roselle Rd Schaumburg IL 60193
- Dr. Curt C. Mcclellan DO1351 W Central Park Ave Davenport IA 52804
- Dr. Donald R Mccabe M.D.1223 S Gear Ave West Burlington IA 52655
- Dr. James A Hendrix M.D.1223 S Gear Ave West Burlington IA 52655
- Dr. Frances M Jackson MD1223 S Gear Ave West Burlington IA 52655