Dr. Bivik Shah is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Shah specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 2000
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1994
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Bivik R Shah MD's Practice location
Dr. Bivik R Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
I had rhinoplasty.
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Dr. Robert T. Heck MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus Ohio 43220
- Dr. Brian K Dorner MD6425 Post Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. James D Mcmahan MD4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Timothy Treece MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus OH 43220
- Mr. Mark C Preston MD765 North Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230