Dr. Brian M. Haus MD
OrthopedistMassachusetts General Hospital 55 Fruit Street Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Brian Haus is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Haus specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Haus tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Occupational and environmental causes of bronchogenic carcinoma.
- Quality of occupational history assessments in working age adults with newly diagnosed asthma.
- Enhanced acute responses in an experimental exposure model to biomass smoke inhalation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Immature animals have higher cellular density in the healing anterior cruciate ligament than adolescent or adult animals.
- Surgical Management of Multijoint Septic Arthritis due to Rat-Bite Fever in a Pediatric Patient: A Case Study.
Dr. Brian M. Haus MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Brian M. Haus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haus
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Michael S. Kain M.D.725 ALBANY STREET BOSTON MA 02118
- Dr. Joseph C. McCarthy MD2000 WASHINGTON ST NEWTON MA 02462
- Dr. Hillel Skoff M.D.1269 Beacon St Brookline MA 02446
- Dr. Daniel C. Snyder M.D.2000 Washington St. Newton Massachusetts 2462
- Dr. Henry Toczylowski M.D.830 Boylston St Chestnut Hill MA 02467
- Dr. Virginia Mooney Jones MD850 Harrison Avenue Boston MA 02118