Dr. Brian M. Haus MD
Orthopedist4860 Y ST STE 3800 SACRAMENTO CA, 95817
Dr. Brian Haus is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Haus specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Haus tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Occupational and environmental causes of bronchogenic carcinoma.
- Quality of occupational history assessments in working age adults with newly diagnosed asthma.
- Enhanced acute responses in an experimental exposure model to biomass smoke inhalation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Immature animals have higher cellular density in the healing anterior cruciate ligament than adolescent or adult animals.
- Surgical Management of Multijoint Septic Arthritis due to Rat-Bite Fever in a Pediatric Patient: A Case Study.
Dr. Brian M. Haus MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Brian M. Haus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haus
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- The Function of Joints
Skeletal systemOur musculoskeletal system is made of muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, and bursae. When impulse stimulates, the muscles contract and these muscles are attached to the ligaments. Most of the skeletal system is made of bones and cartilage. The cartilage or ligaments are...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Brad Joonschik Yoo MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Vivek Mohan MD, MS4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Edward C Shin M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Christopher D Kreulen MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Amir A Jamali MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817