Dr. Charles Christian Roberts M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology2401 Gillham Rd Children's Mercy Hos Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Charles Roberts is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Roberts specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1975
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Crohn's-associated chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis responsive to infliximab.
- Clinical efficacy and pharmacokinetics of montelukast in dyspeptic children with duodenal eosinophilia.
- Safety of infliximab treatment in pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Mucosal eosinophilia and response to H1/H2 antagonist and cromolyn therapy in pediatric dyspepsia.
- Pediatric updates and the National Children's Study.
- Molecular diagnosis of infantile onset inflammatory bowel disease by exome sequencing.
- On collaboration.
- Kansas City Super Doctors 2007-2012
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Charles Christian Roberts M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Charles Christian Roberts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberts
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Dr. Craig A Friesen M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Aileen Frances Har M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Julie A Bass DO2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nadia M Hijaz M.D2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Stephanie Page MD2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Julia Marie Bracken MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108