Heidi M Ehrhardt
Internist2710 Lake Ave Fort Wayne IN, 46805
Dr. Heidi Ehrhardt, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. Her specialties include internal medicine and pediatrics and she currently sees patients in Fort wayne, Indiana. Dr. Ehrhardt is a graduate ...
Education and Training
Wright State University / Main Campus 1994
Heidi M Ehrhardt's Practice location
Fort Wayne, IN 46805Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40536Get Direction
Heidi M Ehrhardt's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ehrhardt
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Ronald Scheeringa7950 West Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne Indiana 46804
- Dr. Mark J Tatara MD7900 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Jeanne M. Rowe M.D.7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Sanjay Patel MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Ami Kulkarni DO7916 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Kent Farnsworth MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804