Dr. Ava Risa Feldman D.O.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology12327 Stratford Dr Clive IA, 50325
Dr. Ava Feldman is a dermatologist practicing in Clive, IA. Dr. Feldman specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Feldman diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1983
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 1983
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1983
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Dermatology; Brooke Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Ava Risa Feldman D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Ava Risa Feldman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feldman
- Is Heat Rash Preventable?
Heat rash is a condition of the skin that causes rashes. Heat rash is also referred to as miliaria or prickly heat. The condition is mostly caused excess sweating. This is mostly brought about by staying in areas with a lot of heat. Miliaria is known to affect most children. It affects all ages...
- Beauty Tips for the Morning Hours
An ideal skin care regimen for the morning will definitely include ways to fight free radical damage, protect the skin from sun’s rays, moisturize the dry skin, and other steps that would help the skin to glow. Marianna Blyumin, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Hollywood has given few skin care...
- What Parts of the Body can be Treated with Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe and permanent procedure which removes or reduces hair in the body. Both males and females can opt for laser hair removal. It can be used for the removal or reduction of the hair from the entire body, including the arms and legs, the face, back, underarms, etc. Laser hair...
- Are Vitamin Drinks Beneficial for Your Skin?
Vitamin drinks, or beauty beverages as they are commonly known as, are touted as one of the best recipe for glowing and youthful skin. It is more like a powerful purifying and perfecting solution for the skin. In the past years, a number of products claiming to have ‘functional benefits’ for...
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables for Radiant Skin
According to a new study, eating more fruits and vegetables is a natural way to have a healthy skin hue. Researchers suggest that the different shades of red and yellow noticed in the skin of white people are based on the number of servings of fruit and vegetables they eat daily. Fruits and...
- What Are the Risks to Laser Hair Removal?
What is laser hair removal?Every one wants to know the best ways to remove hair from certain areas of the body. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular methods in the United States, and the New York Times has reported that there were over a million procedures performed in 2016 alone.But is...
- Dr. Vincent Louis Angeloni M.D.12327 Stratford Dr Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Timothy Garth Abrahamson M.D.2424 128th St Urbandale IA 50323
- Dr. Brian A Kopitzki DO6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Mirza Baig M.D.3520 Beaver Ave Des Moines IA 50310
- Dr. Eric Allen Harlan MD8131 University Blvd Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Elizabeth Boddicker Lester MD1801 Hickman Rd Des Moines IA 50314