Dr. Claudia Cavagnaro Gibson M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology33 E Wilder Rd West Lebanon NH, 03784
Dr. Claudia Gibson practices Neuropathology in West Lebanon, NH. Dr. Gibson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Pediatrics
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Program
Dr. Claudia Cavagnaro Gibson M.D.'s Practice location
West Lebanon, NH 03784Get Direction
Dr. Claudia Cavagnaro Gibson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gibson
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Lyrica for Neuropathy
What is Lyrica?Lyrica, also known as pregabalin, is a drug made for the treatment of seizures in epilepsy. This drug is made to work by restricting nerve impulses that induce seizures. It can also inhibit pain by suppressing pain signal transmissions by the nerves....
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- Parkinson's Debate: Should Patients Really Be Considered Sick?
‘Sick’ is a word that gets tossed around fairly often when referring to people who are suffering from different types of disease, and while this word might be fitting for those that have come down with some sort of passing condition (flu, chicken pox, etc.), it might not be very appropriate when...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Dr. Diana Rojas-Soto M.D.45 Forest Edge Dr Hanover NH 3755
- Mr. Elijah Wentwoth Stommel M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Timothy Gerard Lukovits M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Camilo E. Fadul MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Linda A Specht MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Raymond T Ferri M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105