Dr. Beverly Friedlander, MD, FACS
Plastic Surgeon636 Morris Tpke Suite 2g Short Hills NJ, 07078
Dr. Beverly Friedlander is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Short Hills, NJ. Dr. Friedlander specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1980
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1980
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1980
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- The American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American College of Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her keen sense in cosmetic surgery to provide her patients what they want and desire.
Dr. Beverly Friedlander, MD, FACS's Practice location
Dr. Beverly Friedlander, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedlander
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Joseph Fodero M.D.220 Ridgedale Ave. Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS620 Park Avenue New York NY 10065
- Robert Tornambe815 Park Ave. New York NY 10021
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.1150 PARK AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10128
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028