Sahana Paramesh Patil DDS
Dentist3004 EMMORTON RD STE 400 ABINGDON MD, 21009
Dr. Sahana Patil is a Dentist practicing in Nottingham, MD. Dr. Patil specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Sahana Paramesh Patil DDS's Practice location
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
Aberdeen, MD 21001Get Direction
ABINGDON, MD 21009Get Direction
Sahana Paramesh Patil DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patil
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Russell Ellis D.D.S.3004 Emmorton Rd Abingdon MD 21009
- Dr. Hyung jin Bae DDS, MS3435 Box Hill Corporate Center Dr Abingdon MD 21009
- Dr. Thomas James Bonsack DDS3105 Emmorton Rd Abingdon MD 21009
- Dr. Tessa M Modiri DDS3105 Emmorton Rd Abingdon MD 21009
- Jay Mceachern Other3435 Box Hill Corporate Center Dr Abingdon MD 21009
- Hugo Manrique-paz Other3435 Box Hill Corporate Center Dr Abingdon MD 21009