Barbara Kathryn Folts
Psychologist275 S Main St Suite 10 Doylestown PA, 18901
Dr. Barbara Folts is a psychologist practicing in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Folts specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Folts evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Folts because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Barbara Kathryn Folts's Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
Barbara Kathryn Folts's reviewsWrite Review
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D.604 CORPORATE DR W LANGHORNE PA 19047
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg8627 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Sandra Koffler PHD.4641 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19124
- Alyson Nerenberg PSYD510 MONTICELLO LN PLYMOUTH MEETING PA 19462
- Richard S Stern PHD6833 WAYNE AVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19119
- Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D.334 W Broad St Quakertown PA Quakertown PA 18951