Dr. Majid Ghazi is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Ghazi ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ghazi also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Des Saarlandes/Saarbrucken- Fak Med- Homburg 1996
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hosp, Pain Management; Yale New Haven Hosp, Anesthesiology; Caritas Carney Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Majid Ghazi MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58122Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58104Get Direction
Dr. Majid Ghazi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghazi
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Patricia A. Gordon8501 South University Drive Fargo North Dakota 58104
- Dr. Sara Marie Vandrovec M.D.1720 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Cristina Rios MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Eric Arash Pezhman M.D.801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Gaba MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Kris Ferguson M.D.801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102