Neal P Shukla, DPM, AACFAS, is a leading podiatrist currently serving patients at Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group in Buffalo Grove and Palatine, IL. After earning his doctorate of podiatric medicine in 2010 at New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Shukla completed his internship at Englewood Hospital & Medical Center and his residency at Englewood Hospital & Medical Center and Mt. Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Shukla is board-certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Podiatry, Englewood Hospital & Medical Center, 2010, Podiatry, Mt. Sinai Medical Center 2013
- Englewood Hospital & Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery,
What do you attribute your success to?
- Background/education, his dad is a physician where he had great guidance and inspiration to help others
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association
Neal Shukla DPM's Practice location
North Chicago, IL 60064Get Direction
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005Get Direction
BUFFALO GROVE, IL 60089Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Neal Shukla DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Neal Shukla DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Dr. Dean S Stern DPM906 Waukegan Road Glenview IL 60025
- Dr. Cynthia Rae Cernak D.P.M.10105 74th Street Kenosha WI 53142
- Dr. Adam Goldkind DPM3001 Green Bay Rd North Chicago IL 60064
- Dr. Matthew D Sorensen DPM1455 E Golf Rd Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Timothy J Casey D.P.M.310 S Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. John Baca D.P.M.1455 E Golf Rd Des Plaines IL 60016