Neal P Shukla, DPM, AACFAS, is a leading podiatrist currently serving patients at Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group in Buffalo Grove and Palatine, IL. After earning his doctorate of podiatric medicine in 2010 at New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Shukla completed his internship at Englewood Hospital & Medical Center and his residency at Englewood Hospital & Medical Center and Mt. Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Shukla is board-certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Podiatry, Englewood Hospital & Medical Center, 2010, Podiatry, Mt. Sinai Medical Center 2013
- Englewood Hospital & Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery,
What do you attribute your success to?
- Background/education, his dad is a physician where he had great guidance and inspiration to help others
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association
Neal Shukla DPM's Practice location
North Chicago, IL 60064Get Direction
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005Get Direction
BUFFALO GROVE, IL 60089Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Neal Shukla DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Neal Shukla DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Dr. Dean S Stern DPM9669 Kenton Avenue Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Cynthia Rae Cernak D.P.M.10105 74th Street Kenosha WI 53142
- Dr. Matthew D Sorensen DPM10105 74th Street Kenosha WI 53142
- Dr. Adam Goldkind DPM3001 Green Bay Rd North Chicago IL 60064
- Dr. Timothy J Casey D.P.M.310 S Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. John Baca D.P.M.10105 74th Street Kenosha WI 53142