Dr. Matthew Krasowski MD
Pathologist | Clinical Pathology200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Matthew Krasowski is a pathologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Krasowski is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Krasowski can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Krasowski may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 2001
- University of Chicago - Clinical Pharmacology, Chicago, IL 2005
Dr. Matthew Krasowski MD's Practice location
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Michael S Icardi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Thomas Jay Raife MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Munir-zakary Raja Tanas MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Yashpal D Agrawal M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nancy Smukler Rosenthal MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Benjamin W. Darbro M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242