Dr. John H Ahn DO
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1840 Mease Drive Suite 305 Safety Harbor FL, 34695
Dr. John Ahn is a gastroenterologist practicing in Safety Harbor, FL. Dr. Ahn specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Ahn performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1988
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1988
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Med Center 1989
Dr. John H Ahn DO's Practice location
Safety Harbor, FL 34695Get Direction
Dr. John H Ahn DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahn
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Complications of Celiac Disease
Some people can live most of their lives without knowing they have celiac disease. If you notice a pattern of experiencing chronic hives, exhaustion and bloating, consider it may be due to your diet. If you have a disease like celiac, you will experience these painful and uncomfortable symptoms...
- What Are the Symptoms of Gallstones?
Gallstones are hardened, stone-like particles formed from the contents of the gallbladder. The stones vary in size, from very small grains to the size of a golf ball. In general, small gallstones may remain asymptomatic. But when the stones block the duct, it affects the movement of bile into the...
- Study Finds Link Between Celiac Disease and Anorexia in Women
A recent study has found that celiac disease and anorexia are often linked and shared similar symptoms, in more than a few ways.The similarities between these conditions are physical in appearance, making it difficult to discern without medical consolation. To an untrained professional, anorexia...
- Inspiring Others with Crohn’s Disease through Bodybuilding
Adolescence and young adulthood are formative points in a person’s life. These are times when people are thinking about and beginning to plan for their futures while also forming life-long relationships and perhaps beginning to build families. Throw a chronic disease like Crohn’s or colitis in...
- Does Diabetes Cause Gastroparesis?
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that can affect just about any organ. It damages small and large blood vessels, nerves, and changes the functioning of various organs, including those in the gastrointestinal tract.Diabetes adversely affects the functioning of the complete digestive tract,...
- Muhanad Mustafa3100 E. Fletcher Avenue Tampa Florida 33613
- Dr. Scott Hallgren D.O., F.A.C.P.8250 Bryan Dairy Rd Seminole FL 33777
- Dr. Curtis Freedland D.O.10820 STATE ROAD 54 STE 201 NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34655
- Dr. Jigneshkumar Babubhai Patel M.D.1818 Short Branch Drive Trinity FL 34655
- Dr. Joseph Staffetti MD10820 STATE ROAD 54 NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34655
- Dr. Yasser Ali Saloum M.D.3000 MEDICAL PARK DR 340 TAMPA FL 33613