Craig A Yokley M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology4201 Belfort Rd Department Of Radiol Jacksonville FL, 32216
Dr. Craig Yokley is an interventional radiologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Yokley specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine M.D. 1991
Vanderbilt University Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering 1986
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Aorta Aneurysm Repair
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Dialysis Access Procedures
- Vascular Access Catheters And Ports
- Cirrhosis Of The Liver
- Needle Biopsy
- Vein Disease
- Professional memberSociety of Radiology
- Professional memberCollege of Phlebology
- Fellow - Vascular & Interventional RadiologySt. Lukes Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center Diagnostic radiology
Craig A Yokley M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
Thomasville, GA 31792Get Direction
Craig A Yokley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yokley
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- Drugs for Heartburn May Cause Hip Fractures
Long-term use of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), the major class of heartburn drugs, may result in fractures of the hip in postmenopausal women with a history of smoking. The results of the study, published in the journal BMJ, shows that the risk of a hip fracture is not lowered even after stopping...
- Dr. Kok L. Chong MD800 Lomax St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Lawrence John Briggs MDVa Outpatient Clinic Jacksonville FL 32206
- Paul L Wasserman DO655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Michael B Smith MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Rubens Jose Pierami neto M.D1500 Lansdowne Ave Darby PA 19023
- Krishna D Thirumala MD3599 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216