Dr. Sunitha Venugopal MD
Pediatrician39 Kensington Pkwy Abingdon MD, 21009
Dr. Sunitha Venugopal is a pediatrician practicing in Abingdon, MD. Dr. Venugopal is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Venugopal diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Venugopal can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1998
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Sunitha Venugopal MD's Practice location
Abingdon, MD 21009Get Direction
Dr. Sunitha Venugopal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Venugopal
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Diana Fertsch MD PHD1792 MERRITT BLVD DUNDALK MD 21222
- Dr. Elaine V. Wilson-colbert M.D.711 W 40th St Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Robin Andria Punsalan M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Peter J Claybour MD515 Fairmount Avenue Towson MD 21286