Dr. Salman Masud M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology1340 E. 300 N. Salt Lake City UT, 84103
Dr. Salman Masud practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Salt Lake City, UT. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Masud treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology
Dr. Salman Masud M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
Dr. Salman Masud M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Masud
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Mono Rash: Get the Facts
What is mono?Infectious mononucleosis or "mono" for short is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Although mono can affect people of all ages, it usually occurs in teenagers. The virus is transmitted and spread through infected saliva. For this reason, the infection is regarded...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's Disease
What is Crohn’s Disease?Crohn’s is a chronic case of inflammatory disease that tends to have an impact on the intestines. It mainly leads to breaking of the lining of both the small and the large intestines. This disease also affects the digestive system starting from the mouth to the anus....
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins Could Help Fight Cystic Fibrosis
Doctors and medical professionals in recent years have prescribed numerous antibiotics to cystic fibrosis patients in order to counteract Burkholderia cenocepacia, bacteria that are known to cause lung infections in those with cystic fibrosis.It has become apparent in recent years that these...
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation in Multiple Sclerosis
For individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS), a potentially disabling central nervous system disease, problems with balance and gait are quite common. Such problems include reduced mobility, independence, and quality of life. ...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.1340 E 300 N Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Mckay Bateman MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mark Lloyd Wisniewski M.D.518 H St Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Scott K Christensen M.D.3580 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088