Dr. Salman Masud M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology1340 E. 300 N. Salt Lake City UT, 84103
Dr. Salman Masud practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Salt Lake City, UT. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Masud treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology
Dr. Salman Masud M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
Dr. Salman Masud M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Masud
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- The Right Age to Consider a Colonoscopy
You might be considering having a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is a diagnostic procedure used to see the inside of your rectum and colon. Doctors recommend a regular colonoscopy to screen individuals for colorectal cancer.Recent 2008 guidelines state that men and women over fifty years old should have...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- What Can Cause A Sore Tongue?
Causes of a Sore TongueThe tongue can become sore when you accidentally bite your tongue. However, serious medical conditions such as oral cancer can also be indicated by a sore throat. To determine an accurate diagnosis, you must seek medical condition.Usually, a sore tongue is not a cause of...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.1340 E 300 N Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD100 MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Scott K Christensen M.D.3580 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Charles Edward Liu MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113