Dr. Scott Montgomery is a urologist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Montgomery specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 1990
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- General Surgery, Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Kansas City, MO 1992
- University of Kansas Medical Center 1995
- Internal Medicine - Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City c/o Daphne Urquhart
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Scott A Montgomery MD's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66204Get Direction
Dr. Scott A Montgomery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montgomery
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- Do I Need My Testicles Removed If I Have Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer, affecting the testosterone and sperm-producing sex glands, the testicles, distresses not more than 1 percent of all men who are diagnosed with different types of cancer. But cancer of the testes is increasingly common between the ages of 15 to 34, particularly in the white...
- Dr. William Todd Johnson MD10550 Quivira Rd Lenexa KS 66215
- Dr. Joshua Alan Broghammer MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Christian A Hettinger M.D.5525 W 119th St Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Narendra K Khare MD2301 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Bradley Keith Stanley M.D.19001 E 48th St S Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Nangia MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756