Dr. Patrick Szeto is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Sayre, PA. Dr. Szeto specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Szeto often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Dr. Patrick Pakkee Szeto M.D.'s Practice location
Sayre, PA 18840Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Pakkee Szeto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Dr. Gabriel Matonba Peal MD500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kevin Kasten MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kurtis S. Vinsant M.D.701 N UNIVERSITY AVE LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. William Conan Mustain M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Jonathan Amarkwei Laryea MB CHB4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jason S Mizell M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205