Dr. Brett Leroy Keeler DDS
Dentist | General Practice13012 Old Glenn Hwy Stu. 101a Eagle River AK, 99577
Dr. Brett Keeler is a Dentist practicing in Eagle River, AK. Dr. Keeler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brett Leroy Keeler DDS's Practice location
Eagle River, AK 99577Get Direction
Dr. Brett Leroy Keeler DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keeler
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Kyle M. Triggs DMD2702 Denali St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Dale F Burke DDS1000 East O'Malley Anchorage AK 99515
- Dr. Scott Lee Laudon DMD2819 Dawson St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Stephen W Pratt D.D.S.143 East 200 South Springville UT 84663
- Dr. Charles P Michael DDS2525 Gambell St. Anchorage AK 99503
- Joseph Baggette DMD6611 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99504