Satoko Ono Rubin D.M.D., M.D.SC.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics469 BUCKLAND RD SOUTH WINDSOR CT, 06074
Dr. Satoko Rubin is a prosthodontist practicing in Newton Center, MA. Dr. Rubin specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Congenital absence of the vas deferens.
- Destruction of spermatozoa in freeze-thawing of human semen.
- Deep-freeze preservation of normal and pathologic human semen.
- Two cases of metastasizing scirrhous gastric carcinoma simulating idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis.
- Malignant teratoma of testis in a subfertile man treated with HCG and HMG. A case report.
- [Varicocele and fertility].
- Priapism as a probable sequel to medication.
- Anuria during pregnancy. Report of one case.
- A method of preserving the glans penis as a clitoris in sex conversion operations
- Sex-reassignment surgery male-to-female. Review, own results and report of a new technique using the glans penis as a pseudoclitoris.
- [Experiences with attempts to restore fertility to vasectomized men].
Satoko Ono Rubin D.M.D., M.D.SC.'s Practice location
Newton Center, MA 02459Get Direction
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT 06074Get Direction
- Oakland Tennis Journalist Writes Touching Memoir About Wife with Lupus
Go ahead. Ask him anything about tennis and he’d probably give you more information that you even knew existed. The reason: he knows it by heart.Oakland-based tennis journalist Joel Ducker is considered one of the world’s best in his field. He has a three-decade writing career mostly covering...
- Hiatal Hernia: Get the Facts
Hernia is formed when an internal organ of the body protrudes into a weak area where it does not belong. Hiatal hernia is a type of hernia which is caused when the stomach protrudes up into the chest through hiatus, an opening in the diaphragm. The diaphragm acts as a separation between chest and...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Dandelion?
Common dandelions are often perceived as weeds. Their scientific name is taraxacum officinale, and they belong to the same family as sunflowers. Dandelions are actually perennial yellow flowers that open when the sun is bright in the morning, and close when the sun hides behind clouds in gloomy...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...