Satoko Ono Rubin D.M.D., M.D.SC.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics469 BUCKLAND RD SOUTH WINDSOR CT, 06074
Dr. Satoko Rubin is a prosthodontist practicing in Newton Center, MA. Dr. Rubin specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Congenital absence of the vas deferens.
- Destruction of spermatozoa in freeze-thawing of human semen.
- Deep-freeze preservation of normal and pathologic human semen.
- Two cases of metastasizing scirrhous gastric carcinoma simulating idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis.
- Malignant teratoma of testis in a subfertile man treated with HCG and HMG. A case report.
- [Varicocele and fertility].
- Priapism as a probable sequel to medication.
- Anuria during pregnancy. Report of one case.
- A method of preserving the glans penis as a clitoris in sex conversion operations
- Sex-reassignment surgery male-to-female. Review, own results and report of a new technique using the glans penis as a pseudoclitoris.
- [Experiences with attempts to restore fertility to vasectomized men].
Satoko Ono Rubin D.M.D., M.D.SC.'s Practice location
Newton Center, MA 02459Get Direction
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT 06074Get Direction
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- What Is a Universal Blood Donor?
IntroductionAn average person typically holds approximately 5 liters of blood. To stay alive, the body generally needs to have more than 2 liters of blood in the system. It can be life-threatening if more than 2 liters of blood is lost in the body. For this reason, simply donating blood can help...
- What Is Lycopene: Health Benefits, Source, and Precautions
What is lycopene?Lycopene is an antioxidant with a list of amazing health benefits. It is also regarded as a cancer-preventive phytonutrient. This antioxidant is abundant in tomatoes, but it is also found in other common fruits and vegetables.Beta-carotene and lycopene are not the same, but they...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...