Dr. Sankara Rao Kothakota MD PA
Orthopedist5632 Annapolis Rd #2 Bladensburg MD, 20710
Dr. Sankara Kothakota is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Bladensburg, MD. Dr. Kothakota specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kothakota tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Andhra Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Visakhapatnam- Ap- India 1969
Howard University College of Medicine 1981
Andhra Medical College 1969
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Howard Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- Howard University Program
Dr. Sankara Rao Kothakota MD PA's Practice location
Bladensburg, MD 20710Get Direction
Dr. Sankara Rao Kothakota MD PA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kothakota
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Dr. William A. McNamara MD6000 Executive Blvd Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Zvezdomir P. Zamfirov M.D.166 Defense Hwy Annapolis MD 21401
- Dr. Jefferson Jex M.D.8901 WISCONSIN AVE BETHESDA MD 20889
- Dr. Edward G. Magur M.D.5454 WISCONSIN AVE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Richard Leo Gaertner MD133 MAPLE AVE E VIENNA VA 22180
- Dr. Tariq A Nayfeh M.D.7811 MONTROSE RD STE 340 POTOMAC MD 20854