Dr. John Wesley Cox DDS
Dentist | General Practice420 Harper Avenue Lenoir NC, 28645
Dr. John Cox is a Dentist serving the Lenoir and Valdese areas for more than 15 years. Dr. Cox is experienced in Crowns and Bridges, Whitening, Veneers and Root Canal Therapy. He is also a professional ...
Education and Training
Baylor University in Waco, Texas B.S. in Biology 1993
University of Illinois at College of Dentistry D.D.S. 1997
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Implants/ Mini Dental Implants
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Initial Oral Examination
- Dental Emergencies
- Professional Member NC Dental Society
- Professional Member Western Piedmont Dental Society
- Professional Member American Dental Association
Dr. John Wesley Cox DDS's Practice location
Dr. John Wesley Cox DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cox
- K. b.
- Chuck m.
Very friendly staff and beautiful office. I will be coming back here..
- Brittany m.
Best experience I've had at a dentist..
- Tia a.
Excellent care from everyone..
- Lin w.
- Karen s.
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. Douglas Roger Terry DDS, PA504 Mulberry St Sw Lenoir NC 28645
- Mr. Charles James Goodwin DDS360 9th Ave Dr Ne Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Mona F Curran DDS1915 W Park Dr North Wilkesboro NC 28659
- Dr. James Boxley Boggs D.D.S.4283 Hickory Blvd Granite Falls NC 28630
- Dr. Steven Joseph Melonakos D.D.S.130 Plantation Ridge Dr Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Wesley Hudson Bridges D.D.S.504 Mulberry St Sw Lenoir NC 28645