Dr. Smriti Wagle practices Neuropathology in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Wagle studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Michigan State Health System Botsford General Hospital
- Electromyography - Mayo Clinic Health System
Dr. Smriti N Wagle D.O.'s Practice location
Greenbrae, CA 94904Get Direction
PARK RIDGE, IL 60068Get Direction
Dr. Smriti N Wagle D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Melatonin Health Benefits and Uses
What is melatonin?In order to synchronize one's biological clock (wake-sleep cycle), the hormone melatonin has to be discharged. This customary wake-sleep cycle is about 8 hours of sleep for most people and 16 hours of wakefulness. In the United States, melatonin can be given as an over-the-counter...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Remembering Annette Funicello’s Legacy
Learning to cope with a chronic condition like multiple sclerosis takes a degree of courage and resolve no matter what. While every single individual who battles this disease and learns how to cope with life in new and creative ways is an inspiration, it can be especially impactful to watch a public...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- Neuroprotection: New Possible Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers are continuously uncovering new ways to help cure multiple sclerosis (MS). One area in particular that shows promising results is neuroprotection. Neuroprotection aims to prevent nerve cells from becoming damaged, thus slowing down the progression of the disease. Initially, MS symptoms...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.2850 TELEGRAPH AVE STE 110 BERKELEY CA 94705
- Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Keith A Vossel M.D.1650 Owens St San Francisco CA 94158
- Dr. Graham A Glass M.D.3739 Balboa St San Francisco CA 94121