Moussa Chafic Mansour MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology55 Fruit St Electrophysiology La Boston MA, 02114
Moussa Mansour, MD, is the Director of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Laboratory and Director of the Atrial Fibrillation Program at Massachusetts General Hospital . Dr. Mansour is an active clinica ... ...
Education and Training
American University of Antigua College of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Ablation of atrial flutter in a patient with mustard procedure using integration of real-time electroanatomical mapping with 3-dimensional computed tomographic imaging.
- Pain and anatomical locations of radiofrequency ablation as predictors of esophageal temperature rise during pulmonary vein isolation.
- Ablation of atrial flutter in a patient with situs inversus totalis using integration of real-time three-dimensional electroanatomical mapping.
- Effect of presenting rhythm on image integration to direct catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.
- Image integration using intracardiac ultrasound to guide catheter ablation of
- The relationship between electrogram cycle length and dominant frequency in
- Right atrial thrombus aspiration guided by intracardiac echocardiography during catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation.
- Approaches to Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion.
- 2011 Boston Super Doctors
- American College of Cardiology, New York Chapter. Young Investigator's Award
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (svt), Catheter Ablation, Ventricular Tachycardia
- Heart Disease
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University
Moussa Chafic Mansour MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Moussa Chafic Mansour MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mansour
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Juan Viles-gonzalez M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Omeed Zardkoohi MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Emily B Rose M.D.Brigham And Women's Hospital Boston MA 02115
- Advay G Bhatt M.D.88 East Newton Street, C8 Boston MA 02118
- Michael J Mazzini M.D.88 E Newton Street Boston MA 02118
- Bruce Andrew Koplan MD75 Francis Street Pbb1 Boston MA 02115