Dr. Randall Toothaker is a Dentist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Toothaker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Computed tomographic scan template for maximum accuracy of reformatted CT scan images.
- A technique to create appropriate abutment tooth contours for removable partial dentures.
- Dimensional accuracy of castings produced with ringless and metal ring investment systems.
- Protection of recent extraction sites when fabricating immediate acrylic interim fixed restorations.
- Using lead foil as a radiopaque marker for computerized tomography imaging when implant treatment planning.
- A modified template for quick intraoperative reference to computed tomographic scan images.
- A simple and reliable procedure for routinely capturing vestibular anatomy in preliminary impressions.
- Adaptation of a Fox plane analyzer for the orientation of a radiographic computerized tomography scan implant template.
- Bone grafting and osseointegrated implants in the treatment of cleidocranial dysplasia.
- Custom adaptation of an occlusal plane analyzer to a semiadjustable articulator.
- A simple, expeditious method for placement of thermoplastic impression material for speech aid prostheses.
Dr. Randall Wayne Toothaker D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68510Get Direction
FORT DODGE, IA 50501Get Direction
Dr. Randall Wayne Toothaker D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Larry D Haisch D.D.S.15th And U Street Lincoln NE 68588
- Dr. Michael Dean Hoefs DDS, FADI4640 Champlain Dr Lincoln NE 68521
- Richard Ayers Brunmeier DDS1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Jack Douglass Schneider D.D.S.5310 S 56th St Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Travis James Antholz DDS3445 O St Lincoln NE 68510
- David C Zieg DDS6301 Havelock Ave Lincoln NE 68507