Dr. Randall Wayne Toothaker D.D.S.
Dentist600 S 70th St Lincoln NE, 68510
Dr. Randall Toothaker is a Dentist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Toothaker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Computed tomographic scan template for maximum accuracy of reformatted CT scan images.
- A technique to create appropriate abutment tooth contours for removable partial dentures.
- Dimensional accuracy of castings produced with ringless and metal ring investment systems.
- Protection of recent extraction sites when fabricating immediate acrylic interim fixed restorations.
- Using lead foil as a radiopaque marker for computerized tomography imaging when implant treatment planning.
- A modified template for quick intraoperative reference to computed tomographic scan images.
- A simple and reliable procedure for routinely capturing vestibular anatomy in preliminary impressions.
- Adaptation of a Fox plane analyzer for the orientation of a radiographic computerized tomography scan implant template.
- Bone grafting and osseointegrated implants in the treatment of cleidocranial dysplasia.
- Custom adaptation of an occlusal plane analyzer to a semiadjustable articulator.
- A simple, expeditious method for placement of thermoplastic impression material for speech aid prostheses.
Dr. Randall Wayne Toothaker D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68510Get Direction
FORT DODGE, IA 50501Get Direction
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Jack Douglass Schneider D.D.S.5310 S 56th St Lincoln NE 68516
- Richard Ayers Brunmeier DDS1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Michael Dean Hoefs DDS, FADI4640 Champlain Dr Lincoln NE 68521
- Dr. Larry D Haisch D.D.S.15th And U Street Lincoln NE 68588
- Dr. Travis James Antholz DDS3445 O St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Ben Gessford DDS6040 Village Dr Lincoln NE 68516