Dr. Jessica Sharp is a Dentist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Sharp specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- U S Army Dental Corps-Fort Jackson
Dr. Jessica Scott Sharp DMD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98117Get Direction
Fort Riley, KS 66442Get Direction
SAINT MARYS, GA 31558Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Scott Sharp DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Oluwatobi Gbemi DDS600 CAISSON HILL ROAD FT. RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Florence Edwards D.D.S.600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Chad Everett Olinger D.D.S.600 Caisson Hill Rd. Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Nicholas Dale Wilson DDS600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Nestor Luis Roman DMD600 CAISSON HILL ROAD FT. RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Bryan Lee Horspool DDS600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442