Dr. Louis C Breschi M.D.
Urologist6830 Hospital Dr Suite 204 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Louis Breschi is a urologist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Breschi specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1962
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1962
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Granuloma inguinale in Vietnam: successful therapy with ampicillin and lincomycin.
- Generalized drug dispensing by physicians: an ethical dilemma.
- Acute epididymitis in Vietnam: review of 52 cases.
- Venereal disease in Vietnam: clinical experience at a major military hospital.
- Importance of anaerobic bacteria in chronic lower urinary tract infections in males.
- Prostatism and infected urachal cyst: a differential diagnosis.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Louis C Breschi M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
TOWSON, MD 21286Get Direction
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Everything You Need To Know About Circumcision
Everything You Need To Know About CircumcisionWhat is circumcision? A circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on male’s penis. This is an operation done by a professional doctor, since it requires expertise to conduct the procedure. The foreskin is the outer cover skin of the male...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Dr. Stephen Michael Schatz MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle M.D.6535 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Stanley B Silber MD301 Saint Paul Pl Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Julio G Davalos MD806 Landmark Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Trinity J Bivalacqua MD PHD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287