Dr. Louis C Breschi M.D.
Urologist6830 Hospital Dr Suite 204 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Louis Breschi is a urologist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Breschi specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1962
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1962
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Granuloma inguinale in Vietnam: successful therapy with ampicillin and lincomycin.
- Generalized drug dispensing by physicians: an ethical dilemma.
- Acute epididymitis in Vietnam: review of 52 cases.
- Venereal disease in Vietnam: clinical experience at a major military hospital.
- Importance of anaerobic bacteria in chronic lower urinary tract infections in males.
- Prostatism and infected urachal cyst: a differential diagnosis.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Louis C Breschi M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
TOWSON, MD 21286Get Direction
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Dr. Kannan Manickam MD6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Geoffrey Neal Sklar M.D.6820 HOSPITAL DR STE 201 BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Cleary M.D.6820 HOSPITAL DR STE 201 BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Anup R Shah Other6820 HOSPITAL DR BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Irwin J. Nudelman M.D.6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Anthony S. Sclama MD, MSB6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237