Evan Hill is a physical therapist practicing in Rogers, AR. Evan Hill specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Evan Hill can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Evan Hill will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Evan Richard Hill PT's Practice location
Rogers, AR 72758Get Direction
Evan Richard Hill PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Mr. Zachary Allen Snow D.P.T.535 Gateway Drive Lawrence KS 66049
- Crystal Sennett DPT827 Slack St Pea Ridge AR 72751
- Ma helena Garcia Quimbo PT711 Avignon Dr Ridgeland MS 39157
- Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Vincenzo PT, MPH, CHES, GCS1706 Nw Mystic Ave Bentonville AR 72712
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Allen DPT3743 Silver Fox St Springdale AR 72762
- Lauren Routh D.P.T3307 N Dixieland Rd Rogers AR 72756