Dr. Erin J Furey MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Erin Furey practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Cleveland, OH. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Furey treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1989
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Intensive Care, Perioperative Medicine
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Critical Care Medicine-Anesthesiology; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Anesthesiology; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, General Surgery
- New England Med Center Hosps
- University Hospitals, Cleveland 1992
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
- Critical Care Anesthesiology - University Hospitals of Cleveland 1993
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesia - Cleveland Clinic 1994
Dr. Erin J Furey MD's Practice location
Dr. Erin J Furey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Furey
- Staying Healthy as an Adult Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a lifelong condition that begins at birth and slowly progresses throughout a person’s life. It is among the most difficult chronic illnesses to treat, manage, and survive. Despite this, the field of cystic fibrosis has made leaps and strides in the last fifty years, more than...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Are Freckles?
What are freckles?Freckles are flat and circular spots that are beige or brown in color. Their size is usually comparable to the size of the head of a small nail. People who have red hair and a fair complexion often have freckles because of the MC1R variant gene, which is responsible for the...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Dr. Michael Dov Altose M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Emily J Parke D.O.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Susan D Raphaely MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Irving A Hirsch MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Sudha Balan MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Eliot Ro MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106