Dr. Stuart Myers is a vascular surgeon practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Myers specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Myers diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1976
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Physicochemical properties of perfluorochemical liquids influence ventilatory requirements, pulmonary mechanics, and microvascular permeability during partial liquid ventilation following intestinal ischemia/reperfusion injury.
- Complete regression of an intramural hematoma of the aorta after distal reperfusion.
- Suprarenal aortic clamping and reperfusion decreases medullary and cortical blood flow by decreased endogenous renal nitric oxide and PGE2 synthesis.
- Commentary. COX-2-derived prostacyclin confers atheroprotection on female mice.
- Oxygen-radical regulation of renal blood flow following suprarenal aortic clamping.
- Iodinated contrast induced renal vasoconstriction is due in part to the downregulation of renal cortical and medullary nitric oxide synthesis.
- Saphenous vein graft aneurysm with graft-enteric fistula after renal artery bypass.
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, General Surgery
Dr. Stuart I Myers M.D.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68506Get Direction
Dr. Stuart I Myers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Robert N Hibbard M.D.1600 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Thomas B Whittle M.D.4740 A St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Matthew A. Goettsch MD4740 A ST LINCOLN NE 68510
- Dr. David Harold Bingham M.D.1500 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Steve H Tyndall MD7440 S 91st St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Robert J Pitsch M.D.4740 A St Lincoln NE 68510